Tetra Tech ARD, headquartered in Burlington, Vermont (http:www.tetratechintdev.com/) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Behavior Change Communications (BCC) Summer Assistant candidates for the Burlington, Vermont Home Office. . This individual is expected to support implementation a knowledge management strategy for capturing ARD communications activities/deliverables across all field projects in collaboration with Public Communications Specialist. As is true for all members of Tetra Tech ARD administrative staff, the individual in this role is expected to display exemplary interpersonal and intercultural communication skills, have a dedication to sustainable international development, and have a willingness to assist other team members when required.The BCC Summer Assistant will support Tetra Tech ARD’s BCC team and is responsible to the Public Communications Specialist. This summer-only position will last approximately three month, starting at the beginning of June.
* Effective tracking, collecting, and filing of all documents related to project communications strategies;
* Create a user-friendly, easily navigable project communications file within Tetra Tech ARD's proprietary database, capturing all BCC field efforts;
* Collect and upload project media soft files (including community read-scripts, radio and television PSAs, community theatre, billboard, pamphlet and other project marketing materials) to various platforms;
* Manage communications consultant database, including US and country-based social research consultants, designers, printers, street/community theatre groups, etc.;
* Assist in the design and production of high quality field-communications products;
* Research emerging, cutting edge, and innovative BCC and strategic communications trends in developing countries; and
* Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate and necessary.
* Minimum of BA in Communications or a related field;
* International development interest and experience strongly preferred;
* Outstanding social media skills and strategies, especially in professional applications;
* Strong skills in at least one foreign language and database/knowledge management;
* High level proficiency in MS Office and data entry and database management;
* Must be extremely dependable, trustworthy, and flexible;
* Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and sometimes intense work environment;
* Outstanding multi-tasking and organizational capabilities;
* Must be an energetic, enthusiastic, and positive collaborative team player;
* Very strong interpersonal and intercultural communication skills absolutely required; and
* U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is absolutely mandatory.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
* Reference List
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech ARD’s ad posted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services—delivering the best solutions to meet our clients' needs. With more than 14,000 employees worldwide, 350 offices worldwide and 2.75 Billion in revenue in FY 2012, Tetra Tech’s capabilities span the entire project cycle. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer.