IP3, a unit of Tetra Tech ARD (http:www.tetratechintdev.com/), is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for Training and Marketing Interns. IP3 is a Continuing Education/Customized Training provider that focuses on the needs of an international clientele. IP3 hosts one or two-week training courses in Rosslyn VA, and the topics of these courses cover all things related to infrastructure development: Public-Private Partnerships, project finance, project management, Renewable Energy, and Utility Management and Regulation. We have a very diverse customer base with most of our training workshop participants travelling from Western & Southern Africa, Central Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
IP3 will typically hire one (1) intern during the spring and winter semesters and two (2) during the summer months.
* Assist with training material preparation and assisting faculty and instructors;
* General customer service provision, especially with iPad and related learning technology;
* Administrative, marketing, and communication initiatives support;
* For interns who choose to focus more on the marketing and communication initiatives, experience with Google Analytics and Adwords is highly desired; and
* Other duties as assigned by program staff.
* Bachelor’s degree or pursuing bachelor’s degree in International Development, Intl Relations, Economics, Global Business/finance, or a related area;
* Strong interpersonal communication skills, particularly in interacting with a vast client base of diverse backgrounds;
* High proficiency in MS Office applications;
* Must possess effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task;
* High level of reliability and follow-through;
* Very strong organizational skills and high attention to detail;
* Must be comfortable working independently;
* Must be an energetic and enthusiastic collaborative team player; and
* U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is mandatory.
In addition to a collaborative and family-friendly work environment, Tetra Tech ARD values diverse, energetic, and enthusiastic team players who are committed to high levels of performance and who are dedicated to providing superior services at all levels of the firm.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of this on-line application process:
* A letter of application explaining individual qualifications for this opportunity
* A current resume/CV in reverse chronological format
* A list of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.
No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services—delivering the best solutions to meet our clients' needs. With more than 14,000 employees worldwide, 350 offices worldwide and 2.75 Billion revenue in FY 2012, Tetra Tech’s capabilities span the entire project cycle. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer