Tetra Tech ARD, headquartered in Burlington, Vermont is accepting expressions of interest from qualified Water and Financing specialists for the Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene Financing (WASH-FIN) Program. WASH-FIN is a US $40 million, five-year project recently awarded to Tetra Tech by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). WASH-FIN seeks to close financing gaps to achieve universal access to water and sanitation services through sustainable and creditworthy business models, increased public funding and expanded market finance for infrastructure investment, with geographic focus on sub-Saharan Africa and south/southeast Asia.
WASH-FIN is recruiting Water and Financing specialists to join our team for international assignments for this USAID program. By applying to this general call for subject matter experts, you are submitting your CV into our Professional Roster which will be drawn upon to fulfill WASH-FIN program needs for short-term assistance in relation to global, regional, and country-level activities.
WASH-FIN will advertise all other full time positions separately.
Consultants will work in select WASH-FIN project countries. The main qualifications for consultancies are a combination of experience and education as required by the client. The following technical areas are those from which we will regularly require professional expertise:
* Financial Markets, Analysis and Transactions
* Multi-year Capital Investment Planning for Municipalities and Utility Companies
* Financial Forecasting, Modeling and Creditworthiness Assessments
* Policy, Regulatory and Institutional Analysis and Development Business and Infrastructure Investment Planning
* Economists and Infrastructure Investment Finance
* Public-Private Partnerships
* Municipal Finance
* Commercialization and Utility Reform
* Minimum 5-10 years of post-graduate field experience, particularly in a developing country context;
* An advanced degree in or related to your technical area of expertise;
* Fluency in English and preferably at least one additional language;
* Previous experience working in developing and emerging markets (sub-Saharan Africa and/or south/southeast Asia preferred);
* Prior experience with USAID preferred;
* Availability to travel internationally, including to conflict and post-conflict countries; and
* Both U.S. and International consultants are encouraged to submit CVs.
To be considered, applicants must submit the following as part of this online application process:
* Letter of motivation explaining individual qualifications for this opportunity;
* A current CV in reverse chronological format;
* Professional references
Current staff who have an interest in any Tetra Tech opportunity must consult with their immediate supervisor prior to an application.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services—delivering the best solutions to meet our clients' needs. With more than 13,000 employees worldwide, 300 offices worldwide and 2.6 Billion in revenue in FY 2014, Tetra Tech’s capabilities span the entire project cycle. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.