Tetra Tech GLS, headquartered in Marlborough, Massachusetts (http:www.tetratechintdev.com/) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a Director to manage and grow our architecture and engineering (A&E) services. The position is based in our Norfolk, Virginia location. This position supports Tetra Tech’s global services market, specifically relating to site development for facility and infrastructure projects worldwide. The selected candidate will experience a unique opportunity to be involved with projects located in various areas of the world working with a team of in-house experts across all disciplines.
* Assist in identifying new opportunities and developing new business;
* Assist with strategic planning and preparing capture plans;
* Lead the development of complex technical proposals in response to customer requirements, in collaboration with technical and marketing staff;
* Lead the development of complex cost proposals;
* Assist with and often lead project execution;
* Coordinate with subcontractor’s activities and review work products;
* Provide management support to field teams;
* Train, mentor, and supervise office staff;
* Achieve a high level of project technical and financial performance, and ensure high quality services and deliverables;
* Perform other duties as requested.
* Minimum BS Degree in architecture or an engineering discipline;
* PE, RA, or AIA registration required;
* 15 plus years of recent experience on engineering and construction management projects preferably for US Government or Host Nation Government contracts;
* Experience on Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), US Army Corps of Engineers Far East District, and/or other US Federal Agency projects is preferred;
* Previous Military service is a plus;
* A robust network of contacts related to your professional experience;
* Outstanding written and oral communications skills;
* Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure on multiple concurrent projects;
* Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced professional environment;
* Must possess excellent people skills and be able to work in a large team environment;
* Ability and willingness to travel, including overseas.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s ad posted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.