Tetra Tech ARD is accepting expressions of interest from qualified Project Director candidates under the STARR II IDIQ, a USAID funded program. The project will be led by a headquarters office in the Washington D.C. area.
The Project Director will have responsibility for the overall management and quality control of potential land tenure and property rights task orders and will be the key person liaising with USAID on all contract matters. He/she will be directly responsible for implementation of project tasks, including staffing and logistics, and will ensure the effective and compliant reporting, monitoring and evaluation of related activities and deliverables. The Project Director shall possess the following qualifications:
* A minimum of a Master’s Degree in land tenure-related field or appropriate social science, Ph.D. preferred;
* At least 10 years of demonstrated technical expertise, with substantial developing country context experience, in two or more of the following technical areas: land and resource laws and policies (including customary and statutory tenure systems); land use planning; land administration; land rights for women and other vulnerable groups; institutional capacity building to improve equitable and secure land and resource tenure; and responsible land –based investment;
* At least 5 years of COP or DCOP experience on complex international development projects;
* Demonstrated ability to design and manage field-based research studies;
* Demonstrated ability to work with a wide range of government and civil society counterparts and donors;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; and
* U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is an absolute requirement.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online process:
* CV in reverse chronological format
* A list of at least 3 professional references including contact information
* Employee Biographical Data Sheet
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.