Tetra Tech ARD, based in Burlington, Vermont is accepting applications for an International Recruitment Specialist/Contract Staffing Specialist (CSS) to join its International Consulting Services (ICS) unit. The CSS is accountable for providing specialized knowledge on best practices of international staffing policies and procedures at all stages of the business cycle. ICS is at the heart of our strong reputation among consultants and staff for providing a personal touch to our outreach and recruitment efforts and building relationships that last beyond a particular proposal or project. Applicants should be open to periodic international travel for new business, and should be able to take on assignments that may involve 2-3 weeks from home.
The position will be based in Burlington, Vermont or Arlington, Virginia.
* Develop preliminary staffing structure and position descriptions with rotating new business teams;
* Leverage social media, networking strategies, and conduct market research to develop strategies for attracting the best available talent for initiatives worldwide;
* Lead staffing process for proposal development and project implementation; set and reinforce milestones to keep the staffing process on track;
* Contact candidates and maintain communication to gauge interest and availability and collect required documentation;
* Perform compliance checks and gap analysis of top candidates;
* Conduct interviews, reference checking, and initiate background check process for appropriate personnel;
* Coordinate salary strategy with proposal teams, verify candidate salary history, and conduct salary negotiations with candidates;
* Draft personnel matrices and provide tailoring of candidates’ CV and qualifications for client submittal; and
* Participate in updating of marketing materials, trainings, and knowledge management systems.
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a social or natural science, or a field related to one of the firm’s practice areas;
* At least two years of recruitment or staffing-related experience (recruitment, operations, organizational development, management, market research, or similar);
* Excellent intercultural communication skills;
* International development interest and experience strongly preferred;
* Outstanding social media skills and strategies, especially in professional applications;
* Excellent information management skills, with very strong attention to detail and understanding of requirements;
* Ability to organize work and perform independently while closely and appropriately coordinating with team members;
* Excellent writing, analysis, and synthesis skills;
* Fluency in French or Spanish preferred;
* High level of proficiency in MS Office applications and database management;
* Must be comfortable working on concurrent projects and activities with poise and professionalism;
* Must be an energetic, enthusiastic, and positive collaborative team player; and
* U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is absolutely mandatory.
To be considered, applicants must submit the following as part of this online application process:
* Letter of motivation explaining individual qualifications for this opportunity;
* A current CV in reverse chronological format;
* List of 3 professional references including name, contact information and professional relationship
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech ARD’s ad posted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.