Tetra Tech ARD is accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a Lead Natural Resource Management Specialist for the Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia (MCA-Indonesia) Program Management Consultant Services (PMC). The PMC will oversee four interrelated activities associated with the Green Prosperity (GP) project including: participatory land use planning, technical assistance for investments in low-carbon economic growth, management of the GP grants/loan facility and capacity building. The position will be full time and based in Jakarta, with travel to the field. Local and regional candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Lead Natural Resource Management Specialist will be responsible for assisting MCA-
Indonesia with the coordination of all natural resource management (NRM) activities to ensure the delivery of all GP-funded investments in sustainable agriculture and forestry within cost, schedule, and process requirements. He/she will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a standard (uniform) project administration, documentation and reporting system across all NRM projects (sustainable agriculture intensification and forest management, forest and peatland conservation, community forestry, watershed management, and others) in eligible GP districts. This standard system will include functions for storage and retrieval, search and query, work flow and approval tracking and access and version control of all related documents.
* Master’s Degree in any one of these fields: natural resource management, environmental economics, business administration, agriculture, forestry or other related field;
* 15 years of project and contract management experience involving logistically complex NRM or similar projects;
* Demonstrated experience managing the development and implementation of large-scale NRM projects in multiple locations, including the set-up of project administration and document control systems and IT-based project management information systems;
* Experience managing integrated renewable energy and natural resource management projects highly desirable
* Proven team player capable of working with a team of multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural specialists;
* International development experience, preferably in Indonesia or SE Asia;
* Strong communication skills and the ability to manage and coordinate numerous activities and programmatic objectives;
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English required;
* Bahasa fluency desired.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
* Reference List
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations- in the U.S and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tetra Tech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer.